What’s new at Faruki Ireland & Cox P.L.L.
* Dan Donnellon and Jade Smarda appeared in the U.S. District Court for the S.D. of Ohio for the trial of a petition to compel international arbitration that it filed on behalf of the firm’s client in March.
* Jeff Cox concluded his tenure as Chair of the Board of Trustees of Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School.
* Jeff Ireland and Erin Rhinehart presented at the 24th Annual Program in Law and Technology (PILT) seminar at the University of Dayton School of Law.
* Ron Raether and Scot Ganow presented information at two different conferences in June.
* Scot Ganow helped raise nearly $4,000 to benefit Victory Project and St. Baldrick’s, a non-profit charity for pediatric cancer research, by shaving his head.
* Scot Ganow hosted Dr. Khaled El-Emam from Ottawa, Ontario.