* FIC received the 2014-2015 Community Service Award from the Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
* FIC is proud to again sponsor the annual Program in Law and Technology’s symposia at the University of Dayton School of Law.
* Jeff Cox recently attended the 2015 Mid-Year Meeting of the Federal Bar Association in Arlington, Virginia.
* Jeff Cox was recently named Co-Chair of the Federal Rules and Trial Practice Committee of the Federal Bar Association, assuming a leadership position within the FBA’s Federal Litigation Section.
* Jeff Cox and U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael Newman are co-moderators of the Greater Dayton Bench Bar Media Forum.
* Ron Raether was a speaker at the National Association of Professional Background Screeners seminar in D.C.
* Ron Raether presented to the IAPP Knowledge Net in Los Angeles.
* On May 1, 2015, Marty Foos moderated a panel discussion at the Ohio State Bar Association Convention in Sandusky, Ohio.
* Scot Ganow spoke to the annual CLE seminar held by the 12th Circuit Court of Appeals in Mason, Ohio.
* On April 17-19, Jade Smarda and Zachary Heck participated as judges at the American Mock Trial Association’s 2015 National Competition Tournament.
Click May Newsletter for further details.