* Jeff Ireland has been selected to receive a Distinguished Service Award in recognition of his long-term commitment and leadership in ensuring access to justice for the disadvantaged of the Miami Valley.
* Ron Raether returned to the ACI Conference on Privacy and Security in Chicago.
* Ron Raether participated in a webinar hosted by the National Consumer Reporting Association.
* The Cincinnati Bar Association sponsored a June 4, 2015 seminar taught by Brian Wright on best practices for the use of predictive coding.
* Brian Wright was a presenter at a one-day seminar in Cincinnati, Ohio, on June 24, 2015, that was sponsored by the National Business Institute.
* Scot Ganow spoke on numerous occasions at the 25th Anniversary of the University of Dayton's School Law Program in Law and Technology.
* FIC associate, Jade Smarda, was invited to publish in the California Bar Association's intellectual property journal, New Matter.
* Jade Smarda was accepted into the Ohio Women's Bar Foundation's Leadership Institute.
* On June 19, 2015, at the DBA’s Annual Meeting, Chris Hollon and Jim Smerbeck were formally introduced as part of the DBA’s Leadership Development Program.