* Ron Raether, Don Burton, and Chris Herman successfully brought an end to a plaintiff’s pursuit of class status in a case filed in the Central District of California.
* Last month Charlie Faruki, and David Greer from the firm of Bieser, Greer & Landis, gave an ethics presentation on the subject of handling the difficult client.
* March 9-14, 2015, Jeff Ireland attended the International Society of Barristers meeting in Florida.
* Jeff Ireland and Brian Wright recently spoke to the global sales force of Henny Penny Corporation regarding guidelines to create more effective communications.
* Ron Raether spoke again at the National Forum on Cyber and Data Risk Insurance in Chicago.
* Brian Wright addressed in-house counsel at The Procter & Gamble Company on litigating consumer class actions.
* FIC was one of the lead sponsors for the YWCA Women of Influence luncheon in Dayton held on March 12, 2015.
* FIC was also a sponsor for the YWCA 15th Annual Heart to Heart Racial Justice Breakfast in Cincinnati on March 17, 2015.
* Scot Ganow spoke at the Global Privacy Summit in Washington, D.C.
* Scot Ganow spoke to the Intellectual Property Law Society at the University of Dayton School of Law.
* On March 24, 2015, Melinda Burton and Jade Smarda were panelists for a program hosted by the Women's Caucus of the University of Dayton School of Law.
* On March 20-22, Eastern Kentucky University hosted the 2015 Kentucky High School Mock Trial Tournament in Richmond and Lexington.
* On March 28, Zachary Heck served as a judge for the inaugural Len Fromm ADR Competition at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.