* Erin Rhinehart was selected as one of the Dayton community's business leaders to serve as a mentor at the upcoming BizWomen Mentoring Monday event hosted by the Dayton Business Journal.
* Erin Rhinehart was recently selected to serve on Law360's Media & Entertainment Editorial Advisory Board for 2015.
* Charlie Faruki was appointed by the Supreme Court of Ohio as a Commissioner (member) of its Board of Professional Conduct.
* Scot Ganow spoke to the Dayton Intellectual Property Law Association on February 13, 2015.
* On Friday, February 20, 2015, ten high school mock trial teams from the Dayton and Cincinnati areas competed in the Ohio Center for Law-Related Education (OCLRE) 32nd Annual Ohio High School Mock Trial Regional Competition.
* On Thursday, February 12, 2015, Zachary Heck participated in a panel presentation for the University of Dayton's Pre-Law Undergraduate program.
Click March Newsletter for further details.