* The 2015 edition of "Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys" has been published.
* In October Charlie Faruki was presented by the Dayton Chapter of the Federal Bar Association with the Federal Service Award, in recognition and appreciation of his dedication and commitment to serving the federal courts.
* Jeff Ireland and Jason Palmer have been representing Snyder Computer Systems, Inc., Snyder Technology, Inc. and individuals associated with those companies in an action for violations of the Ohio Business Opportunities statute, fraudulent inducement, fraud, intentional misrepresentations, civil conspiracy and an effort to pierce the corporate veil in an action filed in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
* Jeff Cox was recently sworn in as President of the Dayton Chapter of the Federal Bar Association at the October 21, 2014 Annual Meeting.
* Jeff Cox was the guest speaker at the October 23, 2014 Corporate Counsel meeting of the Dayton Bar Association.
* Jeff Cox was a panelist and moderator at the 2015 Ohio Law & Media Conference held in Columbus and sponsored by the Ohio State Bar Association on October 10.
* Jeff Cox and United States Magistrate Judge Michael Newman co-moderated the October 28, 2014 meeting of the Miami Valley Bench Bar Media Forum, held at Cox Media Group, Ohio headquarters.
* Ron Raether spoke at the National Association of Professional Background Screeners in Denver, Colorado.
* Ron Raether participated in a panel discussion at the NetDiligence West Conference in Santa Monica, California.
* Scot Ganow presented to the Van Wert Foundation, in Van Wert, Ohio.
* Jeff DeBeer and Jason Palmer appeared before the Court of Appeals, First Appellate District of Ohio, for oral argument on October 20, 2014.
* FIC has been recognized by Columbus Business First in its Top Regional Law Firm's List.
Click November Newsletter for complete details.