* Charlie Faruki, Laura Sanom, Jade Smarda and Michael Mayer successfully defend a corporate client accused of destroying evidence relevant to an antitrust case.
* Charlie Faruki, Jeff Sharkey and Chris Hollon celebrate a string of victories on behalf of a utility client.
* Charlie Faruki and Steve Weigand win summary judgment on all claims in commercial lease dispute.
* Charlie Faruki's article "Cross-Examination That Hurts the Witness, Not You" selected by American Bar Association for inclusion in published book.
* FIC welcomes new associates.
* FIC hosted representatives from Office of Civil Rights (OCR) in Dayton.
* Ron Raether moderates panel on data governance at 9th Annual ACI Cyberrisk Conference in New York City.
* Scot Ganow named Chair of the Government and Regulatory Affairs Committee of the Federal Bar Association's Health Law Section, and featured in podcast with HealthInfoSec.com.